Hi, we want to use some of our IGEL devices to diplay display a special website with some information. So like a wallboard monitor system. I was able to autostart the firefox browser, hide all toolbars, set the default homepage, saved the logon credentials but now it always stucks at the logon page of our monitor system. So I need to press “Enter” to the login on the webportal. Does anybody know how I can solve this last step?
Hi, hope that info helps:
I would also consider to use an Extension / plugin inside of Firefox:
or simulate a Keystroke:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL devices to diplay display a special website, like digital signage?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?