Hi, I would like to implement admin password based on any variable ( like MAC or something else ) Did you know which variables are available ? Thx a lot
Hi Thomas, cannot check by myself for the Moment but this article describes the MAC predefined Template Key, that one maybe used for your Password profile:
Thanks ! Template Keys and preconfigured value cannot be used for admin password …
Oh, well, good to know… Then, the only way I’M seeing is to create a local script which reads out the MAC, and sets it with setcryptparam as local Password under:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS admin password based on any variable ( like MAC or something else ) Did you know which variables are available?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”