Hi, I would like to implement admin password based on any variable ( like MAC or something else ) Did you know which variables are available ? Thx a lot
Hi Thomas, cannot check by myself for the Moment but this article describes the MAC predefined Template Key, that one maybe used for your Password profile:
Thanks ! Template Keys and preconfigured value cannot be used for admin password …
Oh, well, good to know… Then, the only way I’M seeing is to create a local script which reads out the MAC, and sets it with setcryptparam as local Password under:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS admin password based on any variable ( like MAC or something else ) Did you know which variables are available?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”