You want to know how you can log in to your endpoints via Microsoft Active Directory (AD) even if they are connected via ICG?
Check this out, we have a new FAQ article in the ICG space of the www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=igelknowledgebase&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6734412779031158784 #igelknowledgebase.
Have a nice day
Ike & Sarah
I think it was Ike who ate the final “l”. He looks like he’s in a hurry.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS endpoints to login via Microsoft Active Directory (AD) even if they are connected via ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS