You want to know how you can log in to your endpoints via Microsoft Active Directory (AD) even if they are connected via ICG?
Check this out, we have a new FAQ article in the ICG space of the www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=igelknowledgebase&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6734412779031158784 #igelknowledgebase.
Have a nice day
Ike & Sarah
I think it was Ike who ate the final “l”. He looks like he’s in a hurry.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS endpoints to login via Microsoft Active Directory (AD) even if they are connected via ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?