You want to know how you can log in to your endpoints via Microsoft Active Directory (AD) even if they are connected via ICG?
Check this out, we have a new FAQ article in the ICG space of the www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=igelknowledgebase&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6734412779031158784 #igelknowledgebase.
Have a nice day
Ike & Sarah
I think it was Ike who ate the final “l”. He looks like he’s in a hurry.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS endpoints to login via Microsoft Active Directory (AD) even if they are connected via ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?