How do ppl have their UMS policies setup for access to Citrix Storefront so that an AD user who has never signed into the domain can signin 1st time using an IGEL when change password on next login flag is set?
I need to know for appliance mode and non-appliance mode
Good morning @member, you should be able to set Sessions > Citrix > Citrix Global > Storefront login > Authentication type to Citrix authentication mechanism – smartcard disabled
Kudos to @member for the solution 😉
Will give that a try. Thanks @member
Worked a treat, thanks
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS for a user to login to Citrix StoreFront when change password on next login flag is set?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?