Hi All , Testing a UD3 with OS11, I reallt want users to go to storefront web page like they currently do on OS10 but I can’t figure out how to do this ? It only gives me a citrix login (Citrix Workspace) login page. Can this not be done on OS11 ?
Hi! I guess you mean the Appliance Mode, right? Well, this feature isn‘t available atm. on OS11 (even if it might come back in a near future). In the meantime you could try this bunch of profiles where I tried to reproduce the Appliance mode:
Thanks I’ll have a look
Well i’ve got a few other bits resolved like logging off from your profiles, so thanks. One quick question I want to apply my own screensaver, where would i put it and assign via the profile ?
If we are speaking about a light one, I would go this way:
Sorted just placed a new firmware customization for screensaver and attached to Folder appears to be working
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS to allow users to go to the Citrix StoreFront page by default?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”