I am new to Igel-ums. Our network just deploy Citrix VDI for windows 10. We can launch VDI successfully in storefront, but we are not able to configure igel thin client to display application after logon to Citrix Storefront.
Which kind of Igel are you using, the Linux one? Just configure „appliance mode“ and use the option Citrix selfservice in dropdown menue. Enter your storefront FQDN. Add your Root certificate to your Igel. That’s it
Thank you, I will try that.
@member if the Appliance mode doesn‘t work either, could you send a few screenshots of your Profile configuration / issue you are facing on the endpoint?
Unfortunately, the Appliance mode didn’t work. See screenshot attachments. Thanks for your help.
Can you then provide a few screenshots of your settings made inside your profiles?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS to launch an application after logon to Citrix Storefront?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?