I am new to Igel-ums. Our network just deploy Citrix VDI for windows 10. We can launch VDI successfully in storefront, but we are not able to configure igel thin client to display application after logon to Citrix Storefront.
Which kind of Igel are you using, the Linux one? Just configure „appliance mode“ and use the option Citrix selfservice in dropdown menue. Enter your storefront FQDN. Add your Root certificate to your Igel. That’s it
Thank you, I will try that.
@member if the Appliance mode doesn‘t work either, could you send a few screenshots of your Profile configuration / issue you are facing on the endpoint?
Unfortunately, the Appliance mode didn’t work. See screenshot attachments. Thanks for your help.
Can you then provide a few screenshots of your settings made inside your profiles?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS to launch an application after logon to Citrix Storefront?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?