Hi Everyone! Hope you all are well and hanging in there. Have a question for the community. I am configuring a Horizon View profile for a client and like the Igel to reboot after the user logs off of the desktop session they are connecting to. I have added a firmware customization-custom command-post session-session type VMware Horizon and post session command reboot (without dialog). However, no reboot of the Igel. Anyone have suggestions as to what I may be missing? Thanks in advance!
Hi Jared, we had a couple of issues on Post Session commands during a short amount of time/versions. Would you be able to check 11.05.100 Firmware?
@member hey! yup, running 11.05.100.01
Let me test because guess what….my profile was set to 11.3. Testing
No dice….even after updating the profile to 11.05.100 the IGEL will not reboot after I reboot me session desktop. I actually want it to restart after I even log off of my session desktop
Hi ! Could you send me a screenshot of your post session command?
There you go….let me know what you think
That’s interesting… I just tried it in my lab, and it worked like a charm. Do you have a chance to reset the device to factory defaults and only try the Post Session Profile and the VMWare Horizon Session?
so, that is not where I am logging off from
I am doing it from Windows
I want the user to log off from Windows and the IGEL reboot
ahhhhhh I see what you are talking about now
thoughts on what I am looking for?
You mean, like these? This one worked too (if I got you right… @member)
Are you using domain authentication for the IGEL with pass-through to the Horizon client by chance @member?
Also, can you try enabling the IGEL Registry key below?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS to reboot after user logs off Horizon View session?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”