Hello everyone. I recently configure OPENVPN for some UDP devices. The problem that I encounter is that device’s IP is changing depending the network it is connected to. So, because of that, the device is considered offline (red icon) in UMS. is there a way for the (remote) device to refresh in UMS its local IP every x minutes? Thanks a lot. (This is my first message on this community, so I hope I posted it in the right place)
Hello, you could try (after the VPN connection) to open a terminal (Accessories, Terminal, +), login as root and issue:
Hit F5 in UMS and select your client. Does that work?
Is the port 30005 UDP UMS=>Endpoint opened?
30001 TCP Endpoint =>UMS opened?
And yes, perfectly chosen!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS to refresh in UMS its local IP every x minute?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?