Hello everyone. I recently configure OPENVPN for some UDP devices. The problem that I encounter is that device’s IP is changing depending the network it is connected to. So, because of that, the device is considered offline (red icon) in UMS. is there a way for the (remote) device to refresh in UMS its local IP every x minutes? Thanks a lot. (This is my first message on this community, so I hope I posted it in the right place)
Hello, you could try (after the VPN connection) to open a terminal (Accessories, Terminal, +), login as root and issue:
Hit F5 in UMS and select your client. Does that work?
Is the port 30005 UDP UMS=>Endpoint opened?
30001 TCP Endpoint =>UMS opened?
And yes, perfectly chosen!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS to refresh in UMS its local IP every x minute?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS