For Citrix Profile configuration, I’m trying to configure the thin client to show the logon prompt BEFORE getting to the desktop. So someone can login and all the apps they have access to will automatically populate. Being able to provide the same functionality for a published desktop would also go a long way when doing POCs with customer. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
You mean a 1) Active Directory Login (before Desktop 2) Autolaunch of Receiver with Passthrough Login infos 3) Autolaunch Desktop
or something completely different?
Thanks for the quick response! I want to be able to configure all three scenarios. I can have a profile for each when I demo the product.
You are welcome!
Hope that helps a bit
Thank you…I will get started with these
You are welcome! Oh, one last thing, don‘t get me wrong 1) 2) 3) was meant as an order not as if / or 😅So, you should be good with it, if not: feel free to ask👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS to show the logon prompt BEFORE getting to the desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”