For Citrix Profile configuration, I’m trying to configure the thin client to show the logon prompt BEFORE getting to the desktop. So someone can login and all the apps they have access to will automatically populate. Being able to provide the same functionality for a published desktop would also go a long way when doing POCs with customer. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
You mean a 1) Active Directory Login (before Desktop 2) Autolaunch of Receiver with Passthrough Login infos 3) Autolaunch Desktop
or something completely different?
Thanks for the quick response! I want to be able to configure all three scenarios. I can have a profile for each when I demo the product.
You are welcome!
Hope that helps a bit
Thank you…I will get started with these
You are welcome! Oh, one last thing, don‘t get me wrong 1) 2) 3) was meant as an order not as if / or 😅So, you should be good with it, if not: feel free to ask👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS to show the logon prompt BEFORE getting to the desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?