Hello all. We’re testing out IGEL OS with Citrix Cloud. Is there guide out there to configure IGEL OS to our Citrix Cloud/Workspace environment? As opposed to having a browser session that points to our cloud URL. Thanks!
Details are here –> kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/citrix-32870893.html
And here are some details on WFH network printing with Citrix
Just point the self-aervice CWA to your Citrix Cloud URL and you’re good to go
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”