Hello all. We’re testing out IGEL OS with Citrix Cloud. Is there guide out there to configure IGEL OS to our Citrix Cloud/Workspace environment? As opposed to having a browser session that points to our cloud URL. Thanks!
Details are here –> kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/citrix-32870893.html
And here are some details on WFH network printing with Citrix
Just point the self-aervice CWA to your Citrix Cloud URL and you’re good to go
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure IGEL OS with Citrix Cloud?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?