Completly new to IGEL and still learning my way around Citrix. We have some older WYSE boxes that point to Citrix Netscaler with internal and external access. Is there a way to use that for IGEL authentication since we don’t have LDAP or AD to our external clients
Yes — Here are some tips for connecting to Citrix
I would ask a few things in addition: which Firmware are you using?
You can acess the netscaler in many ways but, this sums it up:
If that isn’t sufficient, just please let use know!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure LDAP or AD authentication for Citrix access on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”