Completly new to IGEL and still learning my way around Citrix. We have some older WYSE boxes that point to Citrix Netscaler with internal and external access. Is there a way to use that for IGEL authentication since we don’t have LDAP or AD to our external clients
Yes — Here are some tips for connecting to Citrix
I would ask a few things in addition: which Firmware are you using?
You can acess the netscaler in many ways but, this sums it up:
If that isn’t sufficient, just please let use know!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure LDAP or AD authentication for Citrix access on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS