Completly new to IGEL and still learning my way around Citrix. We have some older WYSE boxes that point to Citrix Netscaler with internal and external access. Is there a way to use that for IGEL authentication since we don’t have LDAP or AD to our external clients
Yes — Here are some tips for connecting to Citrix
I would ask a few things in addition: which Firmware are you using?
You can acess the netscaler in many ways but, this sums it up:
• Storebrowse: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/citrix-storefront-32869672.html kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/configuring-auto-logon-for-citrix-virtual-desktops-32869647.html
• Browser: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/firefox-browser-session-32871173.html
If that isn’t sufficient, just please let use know!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure LDAP or AD authentication for Citrix access on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?