Morning, i would like to start off a new devices with 25% mouse pointer speed, but still leave it configurable for the end user without me dictating pointer speeds in some profile. Is that possible? Thanks!
Morning! From a profile perspective: no, since the setting will block the menu. But you could try to put this command in a profile as here:
(see screenshot in the IGEL Community on Slack)
Thanks! I’ll give it a try asap.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure mouse pointer speed on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?