Morning, i would like to start off a new devices with 25% mouse pointer speed, but still leave it configurable for the end user without me dictating pointer speeds in some profile. Is that possible? Thanks!
Morning! From a profile perspective: no, since the setting will block the menu. But you could try to put this command in a profile as here:
(see screenshot in the IGEL Community on Slack)
Thanks! I’ll give it a try asap.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure mouse pointer speed on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?
- How to schedule all IGEL OS devices to reboot at a specific time?