Looking for info on what the correct way to configure multiple ICG instances in UMS to support 3500 remote clients using a Netscaler to load balance and SSL Bridging using UMS 6.5.100 and ICG 2.2.100
The NetScaler SSL bridge documentation we have in the KB should only be used in a 1:1 manner and not for any sort of load balancing – the rmagent on the thin client becomes aware of the entire ICG topology once it registers to one so load balancing/availability is typically handled from there 🙂 you can typically implement something like Round Robin DNS for simple load balancing upon initial check-in, as well
Something else to look at … Is persistence
What type of SSL cert should I use? SAN or wildcard? Also, I am using an SSL bridge on the netscaler
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure multiple ICG instances in UMS to support 3500 remote clients using a Citrix Netscaler to load balance and SSL Bridging using UMS 6.5.100 and ICG 2.2.100’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?