Hi, I have a question considering the following. I have 4 new Igel’s with OS 18.104.22.1680 on it. I configured them to have 2 monitors attached to it. Default setting is to duplicate these two monitors but I want it to be an extended desktop. If I manually switch it on my Igel and in UMS set the setting to remember after reboot. User gets a message after every reboot that there’s a new config available.
I can’t figure out where to set extended desktop as default. Can someone help me with this?
I know it has been brought up before but I don’t want user to get the message of the new config available after every reboot
Hi, do you have any chance to use the Display switcher instead?
I already use this setting but still after reboot I see the default is Duplicate desktop and then the message comes: new config available, I click yes and we have extended desktop but this is after every reboot because I manually set it one time to extended.
I want it to be the default setting so when I buy a new Igel with the same OS/Type I can connect that profile and it automatically has extended desktop
There was an issue that IGEL don’t remember their monitor settings after reboot. It was solved in Igel OS 11.3.583 if I remember the version correctly.
and in 11.04.200, thanks @member
I will try a FW update
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure multiple monitors in IGEL OS and set extended desktop as default?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS