We are trying to get SCCM configured to deploy the IGEL boot image. In SCCM, we currently have an existing Windows 10 deployment, and the task sequence for it is deployed to the default “unknown computers” device collection. This task sequence interferes when trying to set up a zero-touch deployment of the IGEL image (since in Windows PE, it forces you to select which task sequence to use). Can anyone provide some advise on how to configure our device collections so that the clients slated to receive the IGEL OS only see the IGEL task sequence (and not also our Windows 10 task sequence)
I hope this KB is covering your needs, I‘m not an SCCM Expert tbh. but if you have further questions please let us know!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure our device collections so that the clients slated to receive the IGEL OS only using IGEL SCCM tool?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?