We are trying to get SCCM configured to deploy the IGEL boot image. In SCCM, we currently have an existing Windows 10 deployment, and the task sequence for it is deployed to the default “unknown computers” device collection. This task sequence interferes when trying to set up a zero-touch deployment of the IGEL image (since in Windows PE, it forces you to select which task sequence to use). Can anyone provide some advise on how to configure our device collections so that the clients slated to receive the IGEL OS only see the IGEL task sequence (and not also our Windows 10 task sequence)
I hope this KB is covering your needs, I‘m not an SCCM Expert tbh. but if you have further questions please let us know!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure our device collections so that the clients slated to receive the IGEL OS only using IGEL SCCM tool?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?