I have a short question. Is there any possibility to configure own hotkey like ALT+F4 to close a window?
Hello, a specific one, all or just the active one?
I have already configured the predefined hotkey in the IGEL setup. Now it’s about hotkey, which are not predefined. Such as closing a window with ALT + F4 and shutting down with ALT + F4.
I meant a specific Window😄 We would have to choose: Closing a Window or Shutdown.
On Shutdown: system, firmware customization, custom Application, +, remove it from Desktop/Startmenu/etc, define the hotkey Alt F4 there, switch then to go to settings, user_shutdown as command and you can test. I’m on holiday today, so cannot help further, atm.
For example, the RDP window, but also the shutdown of the computer with ALT + F4, I would like to allow.
All right, then I’ll read it again correctly. Thank you and wish you a nice holiday.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure own hotkey like ALT+F4 to close a window?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?