I have a short question. Is there any possibility to configure own hotkey like ALT+F4 to close a window?
Hello, a specific one, all or just the active one?
I have already configured the predefined hotkey in the IGEL setup. Now it’s about hotkey, which are not predefined. Such as closing a window with ALT + F4 and shutting down with ALT + F4.
I meant a specific Window😄 We would have to choose: Closing a Window or Shutdown.
On Shutdown: system, firmware customization, custom Application, +, remove it from Desktop/Startmenu/etc, define the hotkey Alt F4 there, switch then to go to settings, user_shutdown as command and you can test. I’m on holiday today, so cannot help further, atm.
For example, the RDP window, but also the shutdown of the computer with ALT + F4, I would like to allow.
All right, then I’ll read it again correctly. Thank you and wish you a nice holiday.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure own hotkey like ALT+F4 to close a window?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”