Need help logging off the WIndows session on an RDP connection when the RDP application is closed from the IGEL desktop. I tried the …CustomCommands-PostSession- (Session Type-RDP) and Post Session Cmd – Logoff) but it doesn’t work. If I use Restart in the Post Session Cmd and I close out the RDP session from IGEL desktop, it reboots the thin client. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thank You
Hi Danny, just to get you right: you want to change the standard behavior if you close the RDP Session it should not disconnect but rather logoff the user?
Isn’t that more a server config? tylermade.net/2016/12/21/automatically-force-log-off-terminate-disconnected-rdp-sessions-free-system-resources/
I think you’re right… i’ll give this a shot.. Thank You
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure RDP sessions to log off when closed from the IGEL OS desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?