Hi, I have a UDC-3 converted laptop with a kind of kiosk profile I created with 3.10.03 and configured it that the upper bar would not be visual. But after upgrading to the last version the bar does not disappear automatically. I can choose ‘Hide taskbar’ manually but that is not what we want. We need a full screen automatically. Known issue with the latest version?
Hi, which bar is meant exactly? The Browser Bar (like on your picture) or the Taskbar where the IGEL Start button (a.e.) is located?
@member The browser bar in the picture
Ok, can reproduce it. Please try that setting, worked for me on 10.05.500
Thanks, that was it!
Now it disappears automatically but can I hide it permanently? We don’t use this bar at all 😉
Profile based on 10.05.500 and the config like above, should achieve that
Your the best; I forgot the ‘Hide Navigation Toolbar’ 🙂
I am annoying today but now I have your attention 😉 , do you also know how I can remove the ‘Network No link’ sign for LAN when there is no LAN cable available? Users must sign in to a Wifi network to connect to their workspace and this sign makes the users nervous….
Well… yes… There was a way… but … it doesn‘t work anymore😅 It‘s adressed as a bug for the next release.
Well, no problem; it’s also an answer 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure the ‘Browser Bar’ to disappear automatically in kiosk mode on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?