Can someone explain to me how I can configure the Citrix Gateway. So that users login from intern and extern using the same desktop icon. I cant find a option for this in the settings.
I found way to do that in the 10.x OS, but it shows a pop up saying ‘connection failed’, because you have to add 2 different url, one from inside and other from outside. So when it is inside, it connects fine, but when you are outside it goes first to the inside url and the to the outside and connects, but the error is shown.
Yes this is the same I experienced. But usually you give the Citrix Receiver one Store and in it is the Storefront URL and the Gateway URL. It should decide depending on the reach ability of his Beacons if it uses storefront or gateway. And I see no setting to configure this behavior inn OS10 or OS11
Yes, because of that I just found that way
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure the Citrix Gateway on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”