Hi Together, another IGEL OS11 SAPGUI for Java Problem. I want to set a default GUI configuration file for the Clients over UMS. How can i publish a Configuration file to the SAP GUI and what does this file look like ( After a reboot the client configuration is gone ) ? Anyone got some Experience with this Problem?
Hi Heiko, our system is mostly write protected / non persistent. you have to deploy it together with your CP inside the tar.bz2.
Yeah but my Problem is idk what this file have to look like, and how can i set it by default to the client
who built your CP?
its the default SAP GUI 7.4 at the Community downloads
I can’t help you on the SAP GUI configuration file, there you might have to ask your SAP admin but as soon as you have the config file I could help you integrating it into the CP.
Yeah maybe i will go first to SAP Support, cause i doesnt find anything about it 😕
Just be aware (and I might be wrong) that the SAP GUI for linux might be out of support on their side. I heard something like this a couple of years ago.
maybe you can help me with another issue, is it possible to set default app for .PDF files ?
like in windows ?
This article might help.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure the default SAPGUI configuration on IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS