Hi Together, another IGEL OS11 SAPGUI for Java Problem. I want to set a default GUI configuration file for the Clients over UMS. How can i publish a Configuration file to the SAP GUI and what does this file look like ( After a reboot the client configuration is gone ) ? Anyone got some Experience with this Problem?
Hi Heiko, our system is mostly write protected / non persistent. you have to deploy it together with your CP inside the tar.bz2.
Yeah but my Problem is idk what this file have to look like, and how can i set it by default to the client
who built your CP?
its the default SAP GUI 7.4 at the Community downloads
I can’t help you on the SAP GUI configuration file, there you might have to ask your SAP admin but as soon as you have the config file I could help you integrating it into the CP.
Yeah maybe i will go first to SAP Support, cause i doesnt find anything about it 😕
Just be aware (and I might be wrong) that the SAP GUI for linux might be out of support on their side. I heard something like this a couple of years ago.
maybe you can help me with another issue, is it possible to set default app for .PDF files ?
like in windows ?
This article might help.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure the default SAPGUI configuration on IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?