Is it possible to configure the ICG connection settings while inside the corporate LAN (connections would normally go straight to UMS)? We want to configure the ICG so when a device is shipped to a remote user, it will automatically see the configured ICG and connect to it when the end user receives and powers on the device.
Hi Connor, yes, this feature should be covered here: kb.igel.com/igelicg-2.02/en/moving-an-endpoint-device-to-an-icg-37285231.html
Thanks Sebastien. Unfortunately many of our devices are not on IGEL version 11, so this wouldn’t be an option for the majority of our cases. Without performing this step, devices wouldn’t be able to “connect” to ICG within the LAN?
On OS10 the only way would be to create a script like this:
which would enable an ICG autoenrollment, I guess.
@member this solution should also work for you – look at my post –> igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8FC0D6U9/p1612962419053900, But the crpyted variable makes me some headache.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure the ICG connection settings while inside the corporate LAN?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS