Hi, a customer has one IGEL UD3-LX bought for testing. For the first test can he configure the IGEL client IP und details without the IGEL Server Software UMS? Thanks!
Yes, please use the Igel Setup for that (Taskbar or with the shortcut ctrl alt s)
Therein you can configure the network settings under Network/interfaces.
Thanks to all!!!!
Hi, I have a UD Pocket (V11.0) on a hpe laptop (x360 1030 G3), how can I activate the integrated mobile sim card?
Thanks best regards
If the modem is supported, that should help:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure the IGEL OS IP address without IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?