Can I change the screensaver default timeout of 5 minutes to say 20 minutes for all devices but also give the user the possibility to change it in setup?
No, if you want to change it by a profile, it will override the ability to change it locally.
Is it mandatory? If yes, we could script it.
No, I don’t think so. Only wanted to know if I missed something, also in regard of other options where this might come up.
Where is the IGEL screen saver option? I’d like to disable it in a profile.
On Firmware Customization: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.02/en/screensaver-16458326.html
That’s for the IGEL hedgehog screen saver that appears by default?
User Interface > Options > deselected “start automatically”
Selected “screenlock Password” and set to None
In the Screensaver section, I enabled “Enable image display” and deselected the box.
Does that seem right to you? I’ll test next time I’m onsite.
Yes, right. The Firmware customization concerns your own Screensaver pictures you might have created. Unchecking Start automatically, means disabling screensaver.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure the IGEL OS screensaver default timeout of 5 minutes to say 20 minutes for all devices?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”