Hello All, I am running into an issue trying to update the background. Can anyone explain how to update the background? I have the image file, I loaded it into ums and I’ve tried creating a profile but no luck.
Hello Domenique: easiest way Firmware customization:
Thank you ill give it a try
This is for non-ICG (internal) clients, correct?
Firmware customization should cover ICG as well – I think that is easiest / supported way for ICG clients. Works for us, anyway.
Thank you for the assistance. I will try to implement the changes tonight.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure the IGEL OS walllpaper (background image)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive