Hello All, I am running into an issue trying to update the background. Can anyone explain how to update the background? I have the image file, I loaded it into ums and I’ve tried creating a profile but no luck.
Hello Domenique: easiest way Firmware customization:
Thank you ill give it a try
This is for non-ICG (internal) clients, correct?
Firmware customization should cover ICG as well – I think that is easiest / supported way for ICG clients. Works for us, anyway.
Thank you for the assistance. I will try to implement the changes tonight.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure the IGEL OS walllpaper (background image)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”