I’m not sure if I’m in the right space to ask this question but I wanted to know if there’s a setting in the UMS console that will send notifications via email if a thin client dies or loses power?
Hello Derrin, what di you mean by if a Thinclient dies?
Ok thanks. I meant like if it goes offline or loses power for whatever reason…can I set up alerts for that?
You could by combining:
• views: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.07/en/views-43107141.html devices with heartbeat not there for longer then
Mail Relay settings for UMS: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.07/en/mail-settings-43107458.html
• Admin task that sends the result of the view via mail: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.07/en/export-view-result-via-mail-43107356.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure the IGEL UMS to send notifications if an IGEL OS device dies or losses power?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?