Hello, is it possible to have the IGEL launch two browser pages by default? This configuration will be used for a kiosk machine.
Yes, please separate the urls by vertical dash
Oh I saw you meant a Windows Profile, right?
Hey, yep it’s a Windows profile. Device is the UD3. Vertical dashes appear to try load both pages at once within the same URL, if that makes sense (I found this article prior: kb.igel.com/igelos/en/define-multiple-start-pages-for-your-browser-2721199.html)
That‘s right! Try to separate the URLs by a blank should work:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure two browser tabs to launch by default on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?