Hello, is it possible to have the IGEL launch two browser pages by default? This configuration will be used for a kiosk machine.
Yes, please separate the urls by vertical dash
Oh I saw you meant a Windows Profile, right?
Hey, yep it’s a Windows profile. Device is the UD3. Vertical dashes appear to try load both pages at once within the same URL, if that makes sense (I found this article prior: kb.igel.com/igelos/en/define-multiple-start-pages-for-your-browser-2721199.html)
That‘s right! Try to separate the URLs by a blank should work:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure two browser tabs to launch by default on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”