Has anyone had any luck setting the wallpaper on remote clients connected via ICG? I have followed the guide here, but no dice. www.apanthos.com/wallpaper-on-a-icg-managed-igel-os/
Jep. We deploy the wallpaper via “Firmware Customizations” (Use Case Wallpaper). The Files are saved in the “Files” Part of UMS.
Would you mind sharing a couple of screenshots on how you performed it? I am trying to get the wallpaper from an S3 bucket via HTTPS, but it keeps failing, with errors that are not very descriptive.
This fix worked for us. The “Firmware Customization” is not the one in the profile, but the purple Firmware Customization in the UMS tree.
For our ICG devices this works too. Just upload the background image using the Files feature in the UMS. After that create a new Firmware Customization as described by Barry and select the uploaded image file there. ICG will do the rest (pull the Image from the UMS server and serve it to the device).
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ How to configure wallpaper on remote IGEL OS clients connected via ICG? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?