Has anyone had any luck setting the wallpaper on remote clients connected via ICG? I have followed the guide here, but no dice. www.apanthos.com/wallpaper-on-a-icg-managed-igel-os/
Jep. We deploy the wallpaper via “Firmware Customizations” (Use Case Wallpaper). The Files are saved in the “Files” Part of UMS.
Would you mind sharing a couple of screenshots on how you performed it? I am trying to get the wallpaper from an S3 bucket via HTTPS, but it keeps failing, with errors that are not very descriptive.
This fix worked for us. The “Firmware Customization” is not the one in the profile, but the purple Firmware Customization in the UMS tree.
For our ICG devices this works too. Just upload the background image using the Files feature in the UMS. After that create a new Firmware Customization as described by Barry and select the uploaded image file there. ICG will do the rest (pull the Image from the UMS server and serve it to the device).
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ How to configure wallpaper on remote IGEL OS clients connected via ICG? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”