Hi, does someone has the link to the document (I thought I saw it somewhere) where is explained how to connect to Citrix through Storefront without the Appliance Mode (OS 11 does not have it)?
Hi! Do you mean this one? igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1551229422044800
You could use the „new“ appliance mode. Basically it’s running Citrix Workspace app in kiosk mode. With this you will not use the Storefront web frontend but point the Workspace app to the store.
I will wait for the “old” Citrix appliance mode option to return 😏
@member that wasn’t what I mean. I think it was in one of the slides @member presented the 18th of June at the ICE training in Holland. I know the kiosk user way and it is an option but I want to just let them connect to the Citrix environment by an desktop icon.
Well like described during the ICE training, they are up to 7 different ways to access the citrix env. please choose one😂 Just kidding.
Do you mean with the receiver natively?
Something like that indeed.
@member “, they are up to 7 different ways to access the citrix env. “. Please show me all 😇
But seriously, should have shown all of them during ICE and the differences between them.
I think this article should help for the first step: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.01.110/en/login-16450025.html
I believe this Root Certificate deployment article will help since actual Installations only accept https:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to connect to Citrix through Storefront without the Appliance Mode on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS