I know this is a stupid question…. but what is the process to SSH to an IGEL. I have the profile assigned, I am able to connect, but I can’t log in. What are the defaults built in? Anyone know?
No stupid questions!
How are you trying to access the device?
1) SSH through Putty-like or the Secure Terminal inside the UMS?
2) Directly through Network or through ICG?
3) Which user are using for the SSH Login?
4) is a root password set in a separate profile?
Secure terminal via UMS. Trying root, user, and still unable to get in.
Did you enabled the Secure Terminal as a separate option (not SSH):
Then login as user:
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?