I know this is a stupid question…. but what is the process to SSH to an IGEL. I have the profile assigned, I am able to connect, but I can’t log in. What are the defaults built in? Anyone know?
No stupid questions!
How are you trying to access the device?
1) SSH through Putty-like or the Secure Terminal inside the UMS?
2) Directly through Network or through ICG?
3) Which user are using for the SSH Login?
4) is a root password set in a separate profile?
Secure terminal via UMS. Trying root, user, and still unable to get in.
Did you enabled the Secure Terminal as a separate option (not SSH):
Then login as user:
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”