Hi All! I have a config question. I installed UMS in a rhel 7.4 server / no gui. After the install I have the client on my local machine and I am trying to connect to the server so I can finish the config. Is there a default user I am missing?
Hi, then you will to install a GUI temporarily or doing a XForwarding through SSH.
The UMS Administrator tool holds the DB Connection and potential Super User management:
There the Superuser will be the user to use (under Datasource), if nothing is listed there, you might create a DB first in that window.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to connect to the UMS server on RHEL server/no GUI?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”