Hi All! I have a config question. I installed UMS in a rhel 7.4 server / no gui. After the install I have the client on my local machine and I am trying to connect to the server so I can finish the config. Is there a default user I am missing?
Hi, then you will to install a GUI temporarily or doing a XForwarding through SSH.
The UMS Administrator tool holds the DB Connection and potential Super User management:
There the Superuser will be the user to use (under Datasource), if nothing is listed there, you might create a DB first in that window.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to connect to the UMS server on RHEL server/no GUI?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”