Anyone know how to connect to wireless on a fresh IGEL install? Not finding an adapter that shows wireless networks. This is on a laptop (HP EliteBook 850) with UDC.
@member have you enabled wifi manager?
I couldn’t see that option in LAN Interfaces -> Wireless. However, that option does show up in the UMS profiles I have. As a workaround, I used a NIC that was on a guest network vlan and was able to get the public Internet and register the device via ICG 🙂
It should be there
Usually, on recent UDCs you should get a First Run Wizard where you should be able to connect to Wifi Networks!
Which Version are you using?
@member but if you close wizard you can configure everything from system settings , am I right?
@member you mean in Igel Setup // Wifi Manager? Yes!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘how to connect to wireless on a fresh IGEL install?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?