Hello! Is there a way to control the language settings for the WVD client? We have this problem where credentials are being passed through from the masking page and if these credentials are incorrect then the Microsoft ADFS page is being shown but it’s in French which must be the default language. I can replicate this problem using the Chromium browser but fix it here by using the chromiumglobal.app.language registry parameter set to English. I can’t find anything similar for WVD client though?
Hello mike, not sure if it fits but does that cover your question? btw. which Firmware are you using?
Thanks Sebastien. I will give this a try. We’re using 11.4.240 currently.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to control the language settings for the WVD client on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR