Hello all. Is it possible to control the message pop-ups on the client? Specifically, I am looking at attempting to control the time out on the network notification popup.
Hello Shane you mean configuration changes or when the device connects to Network?
Both, really. I am doing a dhclient command to re-initialize the network interface and the notification window takes a long time to close… if it closes at all.
I ‘know’ about the timer for applying changes… I am focused on the toast notifications.
Well, atm, we only can “kill” them all … igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1610618704001600?thread_ts=1610614815.000300&cid=C8GP9JHQE
Thank you @member – I know I had seen this somewhere…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to control the message pop-ups on the IGEL OS client? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?