Hello all. Is it possible to control the message pop-ups on the client? Specifically, I am looking at attempting to control the time out on the network notification popup.
Hello Shane you mean configuration changes or when the device connects to Network?
Both, really. I am doing a dhclient command to re-initialize the network interface and the notification window takes a long time to close… if it closes at all.
I ‘know’ about the timer for applying changes… I am focused on the toast notifications.
Well, atm, we only can “kill” them all … igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1610618704001600?thread_ts=1610614815.000300&cid=C8GP9JHQE
Thank you @member – I know I had seen this somewhere…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to control the message pop-ups on the IGEL OS client? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR