Hey, do you know if we can “convert” the Igel UD2 license to UDConverter license?
Hi Daniel, are you speaking about a UDC2 or UD2 WE OS11 license? On OS10, no.
I mean the license with the thinclient, we want to switch them by laptops and I would like to know if we can switch the thinclient license to the laptop
Are you running OS10 or OS11?
Then on OS10, unfortunately, no. On OS11, you can move the licenses between the endpoints in your ILP.
But I suppose I can upgrade os10 devices
If the HW is capable running OS11 normally yes. And using the Trade-up program you save some money as well.
If your licenses fit in that programm:
maybe I have not explained right, when I bought UD3 thinclient it came with OS license. Now, I waant to replace that device with a laptop with OS11. Is possible to use that thinclient OS license into a Laptop?
As soon as this license was “converted to WE” (OS11) and has a valid maintenance: yes.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to convert IGEL UD2 license to UDConverter license?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?