Hello! We need to copy a config file to a group of IGEL thin client and place it into an specific path (opt/etc). The file needs to be copied when the IGEL is rebooted. Can we configure a policy to get this done?
You can add a file to the clients, is that what you need? In the UMS under files you can add the config file, then you can specify the path on the client and then you add the file to the clients.
You can also create a profile that will automatically create a file. For example, take a look at this profile for WFH adding network printers.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to copy a file to an IGEL OS device via the UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?