Hello! We need to copy a config file to a group of IGEL thin client and place it into an specific path (opt/etc). The file needs to be copied when the IGEL is rebooted. Can we configure a policy to get this done?
You can add a file to the clients, is that what you need? In the UMS under files you can add the config file, then you can specify the path on the client and then you add the file to the clients.
You can also create a profile that will automatically create a file. For example, take a look at this profile for WFH adding network printers.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to copy a file to an IGEL OS device via the UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS