Hello all, I know this a simple one but in between sites so can’t look it up but could someone advise me how to change the config so that users can:
• copy and paste between a RDP session and WVD session
• Change keyboard layout as currently it is different from my region (Ireland)
really enjoying IGEL in the WVD environment. customers and colleagues v.impressed.
Hello Archie, Copy and paste should be enabled but will check the profile setting and post!
You could go the Quicksetup Route:
and free up Keyboard Language:
Here are the clipboard infos:
Thanks Sebastian I will give these a try and revert. Also I am going to be using 2 monitors. Do I need to enable display switch to get the second one to work? kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/display-switch-32870158.html
You are welcome! You don’t have to but it makes it easier 😄
The Igel Setup may help you too:
I havent done that. I applied the settings to have one screen side by side and after i apply the config it reverts back to mirroring. hhhmmm
Must I activate “screen activation first”?
Its working maybe just time @member, and thanks for the language. I disabled the other keyboard layouts and only left one enabled. There is 3 x UK keyboards and 1 x US keyboard in the list now. It might just take time to apply, I have rebooted several times though.
Sorry to ask, but are you good now or do you need some additional help?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to copy and paste between a RDP session and WVD session
and change keyboard layout?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?