Is there a way to create a custom application that will allow the user to re-establish their thin client to ICG?
This thread may cover your needs: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1591285264435000?thread_ts=1591283989.433900&channel=C8GP9JHQE&message_ts=1591285264.435000 igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1591285264435000?thread_ts=1591283989.433900&channel=C8GP9JHQE&message_ts=1591285264.435000
Thanks Sebastien! I’ll take a look, but what I’m hoping for is a way for the user to click on an icon that runs the command line to register a device with ICG. We’ve had a small number of remote (at home) devices deployed where even after reboots and power offs, the device will still not show as online in UMS. I’m waiting for one of these to come back so I can inspect for any clues.
You mean like restarting the first run wizard (and there the ICG Registration)?
Beside a GUI I could script, you could maybe use the ICG Setup, as a Desktop Icon, or did I got you wrong?
Yep that’s exactly what I’m seeking. And as a last resort I could have the people run through the wizard. But, they are your typical end users, so something automated would be preferred. We use the same key on all of our devices to connect to ICG
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a custom app that will allow the user to re-establish their thin client to IGEL ICG’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”