Hi I would like to create a custom post session (Citrix StoreFront/XenApp web portal) command I am only able to do one command but I want to do 2 commands first logoff and then shutdown. The reason is, the session stays active after logging off in the Citrix session, if I am going to do a firmware update on shutdown. The users stays logged in while downloading the firmware so they cannot leave the machine unprotected.
Hi, you could try command1 & command2
command1 && command2 if command1 needs to be successful
Hi thanks for your reply, your answer does not work 😞 i’ve tried “Logoff && Shutdown”, “Logoff && Shutdown terminal” and “Logoff && Shutdown/suspend (system default action without dialog)”
wait… Then we are not speaking about the same thing… You have to go to:
Enter custom command here and enter the linux commands you need.
I would assume something like that:
/config/sessions/pnlogoff0 && sleep 1 && user_shutdown
You should debug it in a local terminal window first: Accessories=>Terminal
I keep getting te following message in the log file Mar 21 15:19:18 TEST autologoff-bin: bash: /config/sessions/pnlogoff0 -l: No such file or directory
if I type it manualy into the terminal it works. :S
can you try
You could do the custom post session command to:
/usr/bin/pnlogoff -f; update
For instance. If that doesn’t work try:
su -c “/usr/bin/pnlogoff -f; update” user
(depending on what context is used)
Thanks for the reply’s the result has become ‘/usr/bin/pnlogoff -f && user_shutdown’ thanks! 😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a custom command at first logoff and then shutdown of IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”