In the UMS profile, if I create a shortcut that opens Chromium with a specific link, how do I give it a custom icon so all of my shortcuts don’t look the same?
System > Registry > ChromiumXXX > icon > icon_name.png
Tony, please checkout the customization guide here: www.igelcommunity.com/customizing-the-igel-os-ui. it will help you add icons and much more! Hope this helps!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a custom icon for a new shortcut on the IGEL OS desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?