Are there directions for creating a USB stick to upgrade clients? I was searching and not coming across the right thing.
It does not give me the option under Firmware Update to point to a file, it immediately tries to connect to the AWS S3 storage. Is there a way to image a client from scratch from a USB stick?
Are there instructions on how to create a USB to image to 11.4.130 from scratch? I am looking for a fall back solution when an update fails and won’t boot for when this happens via ICG
Will this work to “re-image” a client that is being strange?
On IGEL OS11, yes!
Can I upgrade a version 10 client to version 11 via USB?
That wouldnt be a Upgrade as the licence would get lost and need to be upgraded to OS11 (if not done already), but yes!
If I install version 11 onto a client that had version 10 that is remote, what is the process to get a WE license onto that client?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a IGEL OS USB stick to upgrade clients?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS