Hi all, We have a mixture of dual and single screen setups. Is there a way to have a policy so 2nd screens are automatically detected and display is expanded (not mirrored) to the 2nd screen. With the default settings second screens are detected but they are mirrored and they need to be manually switched to extended display using the Display Switch app.
Hi Andre. I recommend to create a “Multimonitor” profile and configure the max. number of screens (go for autodetect regarding resolution)
and also activate multimonitor support in the session setting for Citrix / vmware /RDP.
Assign this profile to all clients – the one with only one screen don’t matter with this profile and the clients with 2 screens are happy 🙂
In addition I recommend to provide users access to the tool “Display Switch” where they can adjust their settings how they like and you don’t have to go for various profiles:
Great, I will give that a go.
Thanks for your support
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a IGEL UMS Profile to configure 2 monitors to display expanded (not mirrored)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS