Hello Everyone, looking for a way to create a new profile with the ability to add a web link to the desktop. Any help would be appreciated.
you mean creating a profile for a Browser Session which starts a Weblink?
When browser starts: Specifies what pages are shown when the browser is launched.
Start with a blank page
Show my home page
Resume previous session: All tabs from the last session are reopened.
Show my home page and use your URL
Yes, or the option of clicking the URL and it going directly to the page.
Hey, you around
Hey, yes, I am👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a IGEL UMS Profile with the ability to add a web link to the IGEL OS desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?