Can I define a keyboard shortcut to open the On Screen Keyboard. I have tablets with F1-F6 Keys but no keyboard. I would like to open the onscreen Keyboard if f1 is pressed.
You could use a Custom Application withthe Hotkey function, choose no modifier and try a F Key, then start the Onscreen Keyboard through that.
Have you checked that options?
ok what is the command to open the keyboardß
@member this option is not working well for me. would be better to enable it by key
habe es gefunden appwrap gtkeyboard0
here is the configuration for all others:
And for those of you who want to get more commands to play with:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a keyboard shortcut to open the On IGEL OS Screen Keyboard?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”