Can I define a keyboard shortcut to open the On Screen Keyboard. I have tablets with F1-F6 Keys but no keyboard. I would like to open the onscreen Keyboard if f1 is pressed.
You could use a Custom Application withthe Hotkey function, choose no modifier and try a F Key, then start the Onscreen Keyboard through that.
Have you checked that options?
ok what is the command to open the keyboardß
@member this option is not working well for me. would be better to enable it by key
habe es gefunden appwrap gtkeyboard0
here is the configuration for all others:
And for those of you who want to get more commands to play with:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a keyboard shortcut to open the On IGEL OS Screen Keyboard?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”