Hello All, is there a procedure to create a minimal.bin with the latest version of IGEL to be able to deploy it via PXE using SCCM. The SCCM add-on come with an old IGEL firmware 11.3 instead of 11.4. Thanks for any suggestion and help.
Hello Sophony, did you already had a look on that thread? Some infos related to your topic are covered there:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a minimal.bin with the latest version of IGEL OS to deploy it via PXE using SCCM?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?