Hi guys, is it possible to create a mstsc like desktop shortcut so someone can connect directly to a server?
Yip, you can create a Remote session to a server, just like your do for a Citrix connection.
Don’t have one in front of me to provide you the exact wording but it’s in there for sure.
I know but I want to connect to multiple servers; just like the mstsc command add the severname / ip after starting the shortcut
You mean where the user enters the hostname/ip by himself?
Changeable Server URL on local login should help!
Thanks, that was indeed the missing option ✅
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a mstsc like desktop shortcut so someone can connect directly to a server?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”