Hi Igel Community, is it possible to create a Profile for Auto Login with a CTX Browser Session? I have been told that an Auto Login is only possible with the https Receiver Session, because Igel does not support an http autologin session. :/
Hi, you mean having a Browser Session that auto logins into a Storefront (or whatever) ?
Not from what I recall, but you might use an Firefox extension like these:
and integrate it like these:
Sorry for being inaccurate, yes I mean the login into the StoreFront. I will try your hint. Thank you for the fast response.
Hi @member, a small clarification. IGEL could support Citrix Workspace App to connect to http resources, but as Citrix Workspace App for Linux doesn’t support http anymore it is a no-go.
Why not switch your storefront to HTTPS?
Hi, you made a good point. I agree with you, https schould be a standard. Unfortunately this decision is not up to me, so i have to do the best with resources provided.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a Profile for Auto Login with a CTX StoreFront Browser Session? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”