Is it possible to create a profile that remembers the sound preferences of a user? At this moment I push a profile with sound set to 0 (PCM Volume). Users can change this with the CTRL+ALT+g Hotkey. But every time the TC reboots, the sound is set to 0.
Basically, I would remove the Profile where you set the Volume, since the profile will overwrite the local setting on every boot… Of course they are Linux commands to get it started but that isn’t really smart…
or you could set a default sound volume profile
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a profile that remembers the sound preferences of a user on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”