Is it possible to create a profile that remembers the sound preferences of a user? At this moment I push a profile with sound set to 0 (PCM Volume). Users can change this with the CTRL+ALT+g Hotkey. But every time the TC reboots, the sound is set to 0.
Basically, I would remove the Profile where you set the Volume, since the profile will overwrite the local setting on every boot… Of course they are Linux commands to get it started but that isn’t really smart…
or you could set a default sound volume profile
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a profile that remembers the sound preferences of a user on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?