Hello everyone! I’m getting closer to the lovely day I roll out OS11, but right now I’m needing to send a list of all our iGel UDC3 devices to my sales rep for the licensing check…and I’m really hoping I don’t need to do this manually. I’ve never used reporting in the UMS, is there a location where a report for this can be generated in a pain free way? 😄 Thank you!
Easiest way, Right click on view, New view:
Give a name, use online, devices that are online, Create additional search criterion (OR), use online, devices that are offline, Finish
Then you should see all endpoints. Next step, on the right hand where you see columns like mac adress, etc… they are three dots … there you can add the needed columns.
Right click on the view, Save as, choose csv.
Hope that helps!
Thank you so much! You have made my day so much better!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a report with a list of all our IGEL UDC3 devices?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?