need a little help with creating a root certificate for the icg within my new ums (6.06.100) and then exporting the keystore to manually install the icg itself.
the manuals are either not consistent or i am missing something:
Creating a Certificate Using the UM kb.igel.com/igelicg-2.02/en/creating-a-certificate-using-the-ums-31601051.html seems only to work with installing the icg from within the ums – i do not see an option to export the keystore in that way.
i create the certificate from within the ums but i do not have the option to export / show the certificate under UMS Administration, go to Global Configuration > Cloud Gateway Options.
i only see the “first-authentication keys”-section
UMS Network -> IGEL Cloud Gateway -> “Install new IGL Cloud Gateway” :
in my current ums (6.04.120) (where i installed the icg from within the ums) i got a “Certificates” section
The Certifcate management for the cloud gateway is moved in UMS 6.06.100 to Global Configuration -> Certificate Management -> Cloud Gateway in the UMS Administration.
ahhhhhh – thx!
@member already fixed the articel: kb.igel.com/igelicg-2.02/en/installing-the-icg-without-remote-installer-31601162.html 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a root certificate for the IGEL ICG within my new UMS 6.06.100?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”