need a little help with creating a root certificate for the icg within my new ums (6.06.100) and then exporting the keystore to manually install the icg itself.
the manuals are either not consistent or i am missing something:
Creating a Certificate Using the UM kb.igel.com/igelicg-2.02/en/creating-a-certificate-using-the-ums-31601051.html seems only to work with installing the icg from within the ums – i do not see an option to export the keystore in that way.
i create the certificate from within the ums but i do not have the option to export / show the certificate under UMS Administration, go to Global Configuration > Cloud Gateway Options.
i only see the “first-authentication keys”-section
UMS Network -> IGEL Cloud Gateway -> “Install new IGL Cloud Gateway” :
in my current ums (6.04.120) (where i installed the icg from within the ums) i got a “Certificates” section
The Certifcate management for the cloud gateway is moved in UMS 6.06.100 to Global Configuration -> Certificate Management -> Cloud Gateway in the UMS Administration.
ahhhhhh – thx!
@member already fixed the articel: kb.igel.com/igelicg-2.02/en/installing-the-icg-without-remote-installer-31601162.html 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a root certificate for the IGEL ICG within my new UMS 6.06.100?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?