Can anyone point me to instructions on how to create a SHA256 self signed cert to replace the UMS SHA1 cert? Running 5.09.110 . On a related note – what’s the secret to creating a support account? I’ve tried both work and personal accounts and never get any kind of email confirmation – Danke
Did you already had a look on this article? kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-5.09/en/certificate-management-4252980.html
The creation process itself is mostly done by openssl:
Regarding your Ticket: can you send me your contact informations (Mails, Company, Name, etc.) as PM? I will try to find out where it stucks.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘how to create a SHA256 self-signed cert to replace the IGEL UMS SHA1 cert?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?